Tropicana Casino And Resort
Twenty-one Tropicana Casino employees, who were recently reinstated from a suspension resulting from their involvement in a traffic-blocking protest last month, were out on the picket line again Saturday.
Twenty-one workers at the Tropicana Casino and Resort who took part in a traffic-blocking protest outside the casino’s main entrance this month won’t be fired but will remain suspended for 30 days.
The Tropicana Casino and Resort in Atlantic City is suspending workers who took part in a protest that blocked traffic Friday night near the casino’s entrance.
Thousands of Local 54 union members rallied at Tropicana Casino in Atlantic City.
New Jersey casino regulators have fined the Tropicana Casino and Resort $27,500 for allowing a 14-year-old to gamble last summer, as well as violating the rules of a card game.
Lightning has struck twice at the Tropicana Casino and Resort, which has lost more than $11 million to just two high-stakes gamblers since April.
The Tropicana Casino and Resort is creating a new “party pit” near its Rumba Lounge nightclub where female blackjack and roulette dealers will wear bustiers and stockings.
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...