Authorities say the gun used in the 37-hour standoff between Trenton police and a man holding three children and two dead bodies was fake.
The Mercer County Prosecutor’s Office says Quavon Foster was killed a little less than two weeks before what would have been his 13th birthday.
After the 37-hour hostage situation, family members are trying to deal with the terrible details.
Police say the bodies of a woman and a 13-year-old boy have been found after a dayslong standoff in New Jersey, and a suspect was killed in the rescue of three children inside the home.
Sources tell Eyewitness News two people are dead, a woman and a child, inside of an apartment where a hostage situation and standoff continues in Trenton.
The incident occurred around 12:20 a.m. Monday, shortly after a bar patron hit a 29-year-old man over the head with a beer bottle.
People seeking medical attention for someone overdosing on drugs would be protected from prosecution under a bill that has passed the New Jersey Legislature.
A Trenton man has been sentenced to five years in prison for selling an illegal assault weapon in the city.
Victims of drunken driving accidents in New Jersey will be remembered at a ceremony that will also honor law enforcement officers who have led anti-DWI efforts.
At sentencing hearings in 2006, serial killer nurse Charles Cullen did not explain why he killed at least 29 hospital and nursing home patients in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Rutgers University has reached a $475,000 settlement agreement with Mike Rice, agreeing to pay the fired men’s basketball coach for the remaining two years of his contract, university officials announced Thursday night.
Police say they found two young boys inside a small storage unit in Mercer County on Thursday.
New Jersey State Police, Area Transit Systems On Heightened State Of Alert Following Boston Marathon Explosions
The New Jersey State Police and New Jersey Office of Homeland Security and Preparedness immediately convened at the state’s intelligence center to coordinate actions following the explosions that occurred near the finish line of the Boston Marathon on Monday.
Two people reportedly showed up in the parking lot of a Trenton hospital with gunshot wounds.
Sen. Frank Lautenberg is praising the Navy for its plans to name a new ship after New Jersey’s capital city.
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...