By Jim Donovan: Frontier Airlines today launches nonstop service from Trenton-Mercer Airport in Ewing, NJ, to Atlanta, Chicago-Midway, Columbus, Detroit, and Raleigh/Durham. The only airline providing scheduled service out of Trenton-Mercer Airport, Frontier is offering […]
The closings of control towers at 149 small airports, due to begin this weekend because of government-wide spending cuts, are being delayed until mid-June, federal regulators announced Friday.
The airline announced Friday that the gap in service will last from Sept. 9 through Nov. 7.
Federal budget cuts will force the closure of the control tower at Trenton-Mercer Airport, where Frontier Airlines has been expanding service.
Philadelphia International Airport handles more than 30 million passengers a year, and they all have one thing in common: they want their flights to be on time.
Trenton-Mercer Airport will be offering flights to more destinations staring in April.
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...