Philadelphia came in 10th as one of the worst metropolitan cities for car drivers according to data released by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Transportation services have been suspended in New Jersey and Pennsylvania due to the winter storm.
The Port Authority of New Jersey and New York has reported an update on conditions at their transportation facilities on Sunday.
Beginning on Monday, customers can receive a credit when they turn in their passes for the week of Oct. 29 or the month of October and purchase a future weekly or monthly pass.
The Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission is looking for 10,000 people to each play a small role in a travel survey.
A city councilman plans to hold a hearing on the long-running lease negotiations between the city and SEPTA. He says the city isn’t getting its fair share.
Federal transit officials have reached an agreement with New Jersey, allowing the state to pay $95 million of a $271 million bill for a railroad tunnel project that Gov. Chris Christie scrapped nearly a year ago.
Pennsylvania’s transportation secretary is raising the possibility that Governor Tom Corbett may not make his much-anticipated proposal on transportation funding that was expected this fall.
After a day of delays and route suspensions due to flooding, SEPTA has resumed service on all of its regional rail lines.
A newly released study looks at the most dangerous parts of America in which to walk – and Philadelphia ranks among the safest,
If you’re looking to pimp your ride for prom this year, you’ve come to the right spot.
The SEPTA board will borrow some $425 million for new rail cars, a new high-tech fare collection system, and renovations to one of its busy regional rail stations.
Over 1,300 members large and small are seeing their own ledgers improving with 31% reporting higher revenues this year prompting higher profits, spending and hiring.
Even with just a few months left in office, Governor Rendell refuses to wear the label of “Lame Duck”, something unusual in Pennsylvania politics.
by KYW’s Kim Glovas Next month marks the 20th anniversary of passage of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Today, Philadelphians with disabilities got the first look at a new vehicle designed specifically for use by […]
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta