Four carmakers are recalling 3.4 million vehicles due the risk of airbags catching fire.
More than 1 million vehicles in North America are part of a worldwide recall for an airbag problem affecting three big automakers.
Toyota said Thursday it will pay $29 million to 29 states and American Samoa as part of a settlement related to its safety recalls.
By Jim Donovan: Toyota and Lexus have announced two separate safety recalls involving approximately 1 million Corolla, Matrix & Lexus IS vehicles. The first recall involves 752,000 Corolla and Matrix models made between December 2001 […]
Toyota is recalling about 150,000 Tacoma midsize pickups because the spare tires can fall from beneath the trucks.
By Jim Donovan: Toyota announced today its largest recall in the auto manufacturer’s 75-year history. 7.43 million cars, trucks and SUVs worldwide are being recalled to fix faulty power window switches that can cause fires. […]
This is Day 86 of Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good contest and Philadelphia’s iPraxis is in an online winner-take-all election with four other groups. The prize: a brand new vehicle.
The government has added 600,000 Toyota Camrys and other vehicles to an investigation of fires in power window switches.
“This has been my dream car since I was a kid.” – Jonathan and his Toyota MR2 Supercharged
Upper Merion Township police responded to a report of a disturbance at a Motel 6 which resulted in the suspects jumping from the hotel window and repeatedly ramming into an officer’s vehicle and the wall of the motel Saturday morning.
The disaster in Japan is having effects worldwide. Today, Toyota announced new details about last months earthquake and tsunami in Japan, and its impact on production at manufacturing plants in Japan.
Toyota says its manufacturing operations won’t be back to normal until the end of this year, because of last month’s devastating earthquake and tsunami in Japan.
Auto manufacturing in Japan is nearly at a standstill. Even those plants that weren’t damaged have been shut temporarily because of rolling black-outs and the concentrated effort on helping the devastated areas.
By Jim Donovan: Toyota Motor Corp. today recalled 2.17 million vehicles in the United States to address accelerator pedals that could become entrapped in floor mats or jammed in driver’s side carpeting. The Japanese automaker […]
The Chevy Volt and other electric cars are among the main attractions at this year’s auto show, which begins in two weeks. And for the first time this year, two auto makers are offering ride and drive opportunities.
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- NJ Man Claims Share Of $198M Mega Millions Jackpot
- Man Arrested After Firing Shots At Stepdaughter, Police In North Philadelphia
- 3 Stabbed In 2 Separate Incidents In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...