Jerome Hairston scored 20 points and Jerrelle Benimon had 19 points and 10 rebounds as Towson edged Drexel 72-71 Saturday for its 16th victory, its most since the 1995-96 season.
Jerrelle Benimon had 21 points and 12 rebounds as Towson won its third straight game with a wire-to-wire 85-65 victory over Delaware on Wednesday night, sweeping the season series.
Drexel will look to go 2-0 in league play on Saturday when they host Towson at the DAC
The Delaware Blue Hens will bring a 5-3 record into Saturday’s game as they host a very talented Towson squad in Colonial Athletic Association action.
Drexel picked up its first CAA win of the season on Wednesday night as they dismissed Towson 60-27. The 27 points set a school record at the Division I level for fewest points allowed. It was also the fewest points ever given up in a Colonial Athletic Association game.
Andrew Pierce rushed for 158 yards and three touchdowns as Delaware held on through a scoreless fourth quarter to upset Towson 35-30 Saturday night in Colonial Athletic Association action.
After an 18-win regular season, the Drexel Dragons are the #6 seed in the CAA Tournament which begins Thursday in Upper Marlboro, Md.
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats
- Pedestrian Struck, Killed By SEPTA Train Near Philmont Station
- Italian Artist's Mosaic Tile Pieces On Display At Pennsylvania Convention Center
- SEPTA Police Chief Tweets Picture Of Alleged Phone Snatcher
- Report Urges End To Automatic Teacher Tenure In Philadelphia Public Schools
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...