Towson defeated Drexel 69-66 Saturday in Colonial Athletic Conference action.
Frantz Massenat scored 25 points and led Drexel to a 65-57 victory over Towson Saturday night in Colonial Athletic Association play.
The Delaware Blue Hens sit at 4-4 this season as they take to the road Saturday night to visit Towson University.
Derrick Thomas scored 19 points, including three free throws in the final 1:27, to help Drexel hold off Towson 66-63 on Saturday.
The Dragons are 6-5 in the CAA, four games behind frontrunner VCU heading into tonight.
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Exclusive: I-Team Uncovers What Prayer-Healing Family Told Police After Son’s Death
- Parents, Students And Teachers Rally As School Budget Woes Continue
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta