Tow Truck Drivers
A new plan approved Tuesday in a city council committee would require tow truck operators to take a photograph showing a vehicle parked illegally on or off the street in order to tow it.
“What we’re going to suggest now is that we don’t require the ticket. The tower will have to provide photographic evidence and hold it for 60 days,” Jim Kenney said.
Closing arguments in the case proceeded quickly, but not without numerous viewings of the surveillance tape from a business near the service station where the incident occurred.
The Philadelphia Police Department has announced the arrest of eight tow truck drivers for illegally towing vehicles to various scrap and salvage yards in the city.
- Local Non-Profit Awards Scholarships To Young Social Activists
- Delaware Police Investigate Attempted Abduction Of 9-Year-Old Girl
- $590M-Plus Powerball: 1 Winning Ticket Sold In Florida
- Victim Claims $24K Stolen During Home Invasion In Philadelphia
- Crews Work To Repair Overnight Water Main Break In Fishtown