The tour runs every Saturday in April, Saturday and Sundays in May and then five days a week beginning in June.
The amusement park in Jackson announced Monday the Wild Safari portion of the park will shut down Sept. 30 except for some previously scheduled VIP tours.
If you are a visitor coming to town or even a lifelong Philly area native who wants to get better acquainted with the city, sightseeing tours may be the way to go.
Philadelphia is increasingly becoming known as “The Mural Capital of the World,” and with over 3,000 murals, there are a number of ways that people can explore all or as many of them as they would like.
- Prayer-Healing Couple Charged With 3rd Degree Murder In Death Of Son
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...