Police say a driver was killed after crashing into a tree in Northeast Philadelphia early Monday morning.
Five new mid-block pedestrian-controlled traffic signals are now operating along Roosevelt Boulevard in Northeast Philadelphia.
Residents packed the community room at the library in Lower Moreland Township to express their opposition to a new construction project they say would be too much for their little community.
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life
- Pennsylvania Indicting Grand Jury Option Used In Chester County Murder
- Free Library Of Philadelphia Works To Attract Millennials
- Officials: Montgomery County Likely To Lose $24 Million
- Local Graduate Stays Focused As Father, Mother Undergo Kidney Transplant Surgery