It’s full speed ahead for red light cameras across the Delaware Valley. More and more are appearing in Philadelphia, South Jersey and Delaware and now they could be coming to the Pennsylvania suburbs.
Do red-light cameras reduce accidents, or cause them? There are impassioned arguments on both sides.
New Jersey’s trial run for red light cameras suffered a setback earlier this summer after critics charged the “yellow” was turning to “red” too fast in some cases.
- Snooki: NJ Governor Christie 'Just Doesn't Like Us'
- York County Couple Arrested After Argument Over Television Show Escalates To Stabbing
- Tractor Trailer Carrying Sheetrock Overturned On I-295, Traffic Snarled
- Future Of Municipal Broadband Discussed As Mayor's Summit Concludes
- Princeton Puts 'Great Gatsby' Manuscript Online
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta