Here are Bill’s picks for the director and the film most likely to take their respective Oscar prizes.
Before 2012 can disappear from our memory banks, how about a look back at the year’s most gratifying moviegoing experiences?
Even if the movie doesn’t quite replicate the parade of privileged moments of the stage play, it still resonates with intense emotionality and extravagant romanticism.
For moviegoers, December means the climax to the year’s big-screen release schedule is now upon us.
With the escapist summer movie season in the books, the 2012 Oscar races will soon be coming into view as the serious-minded fall feature films taxi down the runway.
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta