A new poll indicates that US senator Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) has scored points with Pennsylvania voters for his stance on background checks for gun purchases.
It’s been a week of bad polling news for Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett.
Superstorm “Sandy” delivered a bump in approval for both Gov. Tom Corbett and President Obama, according to a new Quinnipiac University Poll of Pennsylvania voters.
A new Quinnipiac University poll shows that in Pennsylvania, Pres. Obama is up, Gov. Corbett is down, and residents are in favor the state’s new voter photo ID law.
The Quinnipiac poll shows Santorum leading Romney by six points, 41 percent to 35 percent.
Governor Tom Corbett’s approval rating is down, and Rick Santorum’s is up, in the latest Quinnipiac University poll of Pennsylvania voters.
A new poll suggests that Pennsylvania voters are cool to the idea of changing the way the state awards its electoral votes in presidential elections.
In Quinnipiac’s last two polls, in April and June, voters were sharply divided in their opinion of Governor Corbett’s job performance. But that was during the heat of debate over cuts in the new state budget.
A new Quinnipiac University poll shows the battle over the nation’s debt in Washington has left everyone in the process on the “outs” with Pennsylvania voters.
Pennsylvania’s two senators fare relatively well in a new public opinion poll on their performance.
The latest Quinnipiac University survey does not bode well for conservative former US senator Rick Santorum of Pennsylvania, who last week officially jumped into the Republican battle to replace President Obama.
The new Quinnipiac University poll shows that 39 percent of Pennsylvania voters approve of Gov. Corbett’s job performance while 38 percent disapprove.
- Dom Speaks With Pa. Senator Chuck McIlhinney About Liquor Bill
- Lien Placed On Home Of Philadelphia Mayor For Failure To Pay PGW Bill
- Pregnant Woman In Serious Condition Following Triple Shooting in North Philadelphia
- City Council Probe Into Deadly Building Collapse Highlights Two Levels of Care By City
- Marcos Camacho, Notorious 'Kensington Rapist,' Sentenced to 50+ Years in Prison
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...