Chris recounts President Obama’s visit to the K’Nex toy factory in Hatfield on Friday. He reviews the details of the murder/suicide involving a Kansas City Chief’s football player on Saturday and the reaction of Bob Costas last night. He talks to Senator Pat Toomey about the impending fiscal cliff and CSN Philly’s Ray Didinger about the Eagles and Cowboys.
With one month to go before we reach the fiscal cliff, Republicans are going to have to figure out how to do something serious for a change instead of grandstanding and avoiding specifics.
Chris analyzes the Standard and Poors downgrade of the U.S. credit rating with Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup and he talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about their big series against the Giants over the weekend.
Chris discusses a scandal that my be brewing for Congressman Chaka Fattah, the controversy surrounding “Truck Nuts” and former New Jersey Governor John Corzine being a possible replacement for Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner.
- Driver Charged With DUI In Fatal Hit-Run Of Teen In Hatfield Township
- Area Doctor Working On Ways To Get More Lungs For Transplant
- 'Fuel Your Passion For Fashion' With New Package At Philadelphia Hotel
- Culinary Scene Down The Shore Explodes This Summer
- Judge Orders Faith-Healing Couple Facing Murder Charges Be Held Without Bail
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta