During closing arguments, prosecutor Thomas Lipscomb said defendant India Spellman — now 19, but 17 at the time of the murder — admitted to police that she and co-defendant Von Combs wanted money, but there was a struggle.
A Philadelphia jury found that defendants John Benson and Sheakia Stubbs took their four-year-old son along during a South Street jewelry heist and then left him behind during their getaway.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All