Third Circuit Court of Appeals
A federal prosecutor says Fumo, now serving time in a federal prison in Kentucky, should be required to pay an additional $800,000 in restitution on top of $3.4 million he already has paid.
Lewis has been barred from the ballot in New Jersey because the state says he doesn’t meet the four-year residency requirement for Senate.
A federal judge has affirmed that the nine-time Olympic gold medalist failed to meet the state’s four-year residency requirement. Attorneys for Lewis say they will appeal.
Olympic runner Carl Lewis is running out of legal options to get back on the ballot for a Burlington County seat in the New Jersey State Senate.
- 2 Hospitalized After Early Morning Crash In Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Coffee Shop Employee Credited With Recognizing Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker
- Pennsylvania, New Jersey See Economic Boost From Giant Lottery Prizes
- Plane Makes Belly Landing In New Jersey After Departing From Philadelphia
- 2nd Annual Love Your Park Week Offers Plethora Of Events For All