Thirty-nine cell phones, on average, were lost or stolen each month last year throughout SEPTA’s mass transit system according to SEPTA transit police.
Police arrested two suspects they say stole three air conditioning units worth $12,000 from a home that was damaged by Hurricane Sandy.
“He said he was from the water department,” said an elderly woman who did not want to be identified. She is the most recent of at least four victims, all located near Bustleton Avenue.
Philadelphia police have released surveillance video of three men they believe are responsible for robbing a convent two nights in a row.
The five-foot aluminum menorah had been standing for a few days in the park outside the Haddonfield Library, next to a Christmas tree and a manger.
Police in Delaware and Chester counties have now identified the man they’re looking for in connection with a series of credit card thefts from women’s purses at restaurants and bars along the Main Line.
A janitor in Bucks County was arrested after police say he stole over $300 from various classrooms.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta