the social network
Even folks who don’t cherish the game should enjoy ‘Moneyball’, but not as much as their baseball-loving friends.
If only “30 Minutes or Less” were 30 minutes or less.
Once again, ten nominated titles (rather than five) are under consideration to win the most coveted of the ceremony’s golden statuettes. So which of them is most likely to be awarded the Oscar for best picture?
Here are the actors and supporting actors nominated for Academy Awards to be bestowed Sunday evening in the televised ceremony from Los Angeles.
This week’s home video offerings are topped by several nonfiction (or nonfiction-based) works.
By now you’ve read or heard about the Oscar nominations. Well, KYW’s Bill Wine begs to differ — at least a bit.
This week’s home video releases may involve some rather obscure subjects.
Johnny Knoxville, Steve O and crew crushed the competition at the box office this weekend with ‘Jackass 3D’.
The film follows creator Mark Zuckerberg, a socially awkward Harvard Sophomore, desperate to transform his social status. But, Mark’s journey to $500 Million friends becomes a tumultuous tale of friendship, betrayal, power and greed.
- 3 Hurt In Apparent Explosion At Coatesville Steel Plant
- Camden Man Pleads Guilty To Cashing Stolen Checks
- Fear Of Sandy Damage At Jersey Shore Leaves Rental Inventory On The Books
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta