The Hangover Part II
Despite generally unenthusiastic reviews, “Green Lantern” attracted lots of green this weekend.
Totals weren’t exactly super for Super 8, but they were more than good enough for a first place finish.
The X-Men franchise has been revived as the prequel X-Men: First Class opened with an estimated opening weekend take of $56-million.
Memorial Day weekend proved to be a big one at multiplexes as two highly-anticipated sequels competed for moviegoers with last weekend’s runaway champ.
‘Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides’ took in an estimated $90 million, easily winning its debut weekend.
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Movie Theater Tries To Do Right By Couple With Down Syndrome, After They Say They Were Mistreated
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...