The Amazing Spider-Man
‘Ice Age: Continental Drift’, the fourth entry in the popular animated franchise, earned an estimated and impressive $46-million in its debut, giving it an uncontested first-place finish.
The franchise reboot, The Amazing Spider-Man, with Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, which opened on Tuesday, finished first at the box office on its first weekend of release, earning an estimated $66 million and pushing its six-day total over the $140 million mark.
‘The Amazing Spider Man’ is another acrobatic, angst-ridden, arachnoidy thriller, a quick relaunch of the superhero franchise.
With summer fast approaching, we’ve rounded up the most promising blockbuster movies of the season. Get your popcorn ready.
- Camden County Veterans Remembered At Memorial Day Weekend Ceremony
- Cape May-Lewes Ferry Canceled For High Winds
- Pa. State Police Issue Amber Alert For Abducted Girl
- Gun Rights Advocates March To Protest Philadelphia Ordinance That Bans Firearms On City Property
- NJ Mom Wants To Withdraw Guilty Plea In Kidnapping, Starving Of 8-Year-Old Daughter
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...