Texting While Driving
Texting is high on the list of what you should not do while driving, but many drivers are still doing it. Now, there’s an app for that.
Testing while driving is a primary offense in Pennsylvania, meaning police can pull you over just for texting. The fine is $50.
Police say their investigation into the crash is moving forward, even as they wait to talk to the driver who was hospitalized with serious injuries after Sunday evening’s crash.
The App4Driver tracks your driving habits – specifically, things like excessive speeds, quick accelerations and sudden braking. It also tracks texts or phone calls answered while you’re driving – and puts together a report.
Chris question’s President Obama’s committment to cutting gas prices and debates the new ban on texting while driving in Pennsylvania. He also talks to Jerome Bettis about and upcoming Show on NBC called Who Do You Think You Are?
Pennsylvania’s new no-texting-while-driving law is in effect this morning. But Philadelphia’s top-cop says the law is a “step backwards” for Philadelphia.
SecuraFone uses GPS technology to track a phone’s location and, it can also disable texting in a moving car or send alerts when the car is moving to fast.
“Dnt txt n drv. It’s the law” is the message that drivers will see on 20 billboards around southeastern Pennsylvania.
Chris previews Super Tuesday with John Hayward from Human Events, discusses the primary campaign with Robert Traynham, a political analyst and former staff member to Rick Santorum, and debates the merits of bounites in the NFL with former Eagle and WIP Host Ike Reese.
Pennsylvania’s new texting ban takes effect Thursday and that has suburban police departments gearing up for enforcing the new law.
According to some polls, as many as 21% of people admit texting while driving and accidents are on the rise.
“We’ve had double the number of vehicle fatalities this year versus this same period last year,” Commissioner Ramsey explained.
Forget texting while driving. The National Transportation Safety Board wants states to ban talking while you’re behind the wheel, as well — except in emergencies.
Governor Tom Corbett has signed a bill that will make it illegal to send text messages while driving in Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania governor Tom Corbett says he is “disappointed” by the lack of action on the part of Penn State officials who handled the allegations of child sex abuse that are shaking the school to its foundations.
- Actor In Final Episode Of ‘Sopranos’ Stunned By Loss Of Friend Gandolfini
- Eyewitness News Speaks With Gov. Christie, Mrs. Christie At National Dine Out Day
- Main Line Manhunt Ends With Bank Robbery Suspects In Custody
- Bear Spotted Climbing Playground Set In Bucks County
- Firefighters Find Body At Allentown Blaze
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...