In the 34°F. chill, twenty-seven butchers from up and down the eastern seaboard carved away at cuts of sirloin, filet, and ribeye in round two of the Texas Roadhouse National Meatcutting Challenge.
Vicarious liability is a legal principle under which an employer is held liable for the actions of its employees.
Two restaurants in South Jersey were planning to give part of their dinner proceeds Thursday night to the family of the 12-year-old Autumn Pasquale, who was murdered in late October.
At tables lined up from blue line to blue line at the Flyers’ practice facility in Voorhees, meat cutters competed in the second round of a national meat cutting challenge.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Some Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Doesn't Go Far Enough
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta