Doctors: Del. Family Sickened By Pesticide While Vacationing Will Probably Not RecoverThe family of four was hospitalized with seizures after they all inhaled methyl bromide that was being sprayed to treat indoor bugs at their high-end hotel in St. John back in March.
Pesticide That Likely Sickened Del. Family On Vacation Reportedly Being Used In Large Amounts In Our AreaIn 2004, OSHA cited Terminix Commercial in Pennsauken after a group of employees were hospitalized due to a chemical exposure.
Start Scratching! Pest Control Company Names Philadelphia Most Bed Bug Infested CityNew York held the top spot for the past two years, but Philadelphia takes the top spot in the annual ranking, put together by pest control company Terminix.