Temple University School of Medicine
A professor at Temple University’s medical school suspects the virus is transmitted from mother to baby during development, and if a medical treatment is found for cervical cancer, that treatment could be used to treat this type of epilepsy.
Gleevec is the drug of choice to treat Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (or CML) but it doesn’t kill the stem cells, leaving some patients at risk for the disease to get worse.
A new study indicates that one in every 33 baby boomers has the hepatitis C virus, and many don’t even know they have this liver destroying disease.
The former Chair of the Ophthalmology department at the Temple University School of Medicine was convicted on Monday of all 150 counts of fraud against him, crimes authorities charged were motivated by greed and alcohol abuse on the job.
Parents and schools battling head lice are finding the critters are winning.
A federal grand jury in Philadelphia alleges that Dr. Joseph Kubacki, who specialized in pediatric ophthalmology, was responsible for thousands of false billings between 2002 and 2007.
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Disconnect
- Corbett Says Latino Comment Taken Out Of Context
- Campbell Soup Buys Organic Baby Food Company
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta