Samuel Sofia pleaded guilty in Montgomery County Court to providing false information during the purchase of a gun, and conspiracy. Both are felonies.
Telford, Pa. native Erik Kratz on Friday got the call to serve as the Phillies’ third catcher for the remainder of the regular season.
The victim was a well-liked store owner and the suspect died recently in his native Guatemala.
Dr. Harris Newman waived his preliminary hearing and was held for trial on charges that include prescribing controlled substances in bad faith and delivery of a controlled substance.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia