How do you know if your dentist is the subject of a complaint?
Forty-five-year-old Cheryl Laing and 24-year-old Jessica Gullickson left district court in Bryn Mawr Tuesday evening in a hurry.
Your smile can change your look in an instant.
Public Citizens for Children and Youth is hosting its 8th Annual “Give Kids A Smile Day.”
For decades, doctors have linked gum disease to heart disease, but now an expert panel says there is no proof that one causes the other.
More than 9,000 dentists across the country band together to provide dental care to kids who might not otherwise get it.
Some popular summer activities, like swimming, can hurt your smile. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl explains
Authorities say a Pennsylvania teen who pulled two of his own teeth with pliers needed emergency surgery because his father wouldn’t take him to the dentist.
The price to get perfect teeth can be costly. It’s estimated more than 40 percent of people in the United States don’t have dental insurance, and even if you have it, many are stuck paying thousands of dollars out of pocket. 3 On Your Side has details about a growing trend that has people paying less. Medical Reporter Stephanie Stahl explains.
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...