The shooting happened around 10:30 p.m. on Friday in Woodlynne.
Authorities say a 13-year-old girl assaulted a crossing guard in Delaware County and threatened to shoot her.
Police say a 15-year-old girl went to a home on Sheldon Street in Philadelphia to meet someone she knew and says she was sexually assaulted there.
Federal authorities in New Jersey have charged a man who discussed child cannibalism online with luring a 15-year-old boy for a sexual encounter.
Lawyers for a death row inmate who could be the first person executed in Pennsylvania since 1999 are asking a judge to reopen his case.
A New Jersey boy has quit his youth football team after he was told he could not play if he wore pink gloves.
Philadelphia police are investigating the shooting of a teen early Tuesday morning.
Police have identified a teenager who was found shot to death near a train station in North Philadelphia Thursday.
The incident happened on the 4800 block of Pine Street.
Haddon Township Police have arrested a juvenile they believe to be responsible for painting ethnic slurs and vulgar language on homes and cars in the historically black community of Saddlertown.
Police are investigating the shooting death of a teenager in Northeast Philadelphia late Sunday night.
Police say a teen fraudster’s cunning credit card plot was foiled by a Pennsylvania convenience store clerk who noticed her own mother’s name on the card.
Getting a drivers license is something most teenagers say they can’t wait to do. For teens in New Jersey, most can start learning at age 16 with six hours of paid certified instruction behind the wheel.
Police have charged a teen in the strangulation of his roommate at a West Philadelphia mental health facility earlier this week.
A Maryland teenager has been indicted on federal terrorism charges that accuse him of helping the American terror suspect dubbed “Jihad Jane” with her plot to kill a Swedish artist.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Local Eagle Scout Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Still May Generate Discontent
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta