Actor Mark Wahlberg joined Angelo Cataldi and the WIP Morning Wednesday and revealed some news about one of the 2012’s funniest movies.
‘Ice Age: Continental Drift’, the fourth entry in the popular animated franchise, earned an estimated and impressive $46-million in its debut, giving it an uncontested first-place finish.
Chris talks to Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel about their weekend series in Miami and trading Jim Thome to Baltimore and to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup. He continues to follow the fallout from the Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare, updates the latest in the case against Congressman Chaka Fattah’s son, Chip, and details emails released indicating a coverup in the Jerry Sandusky sex abuse case at Penn State.
It was certainly a unique weekend at movie theaters, with a trash-talking teddy bear and male strippers lighting up the box office to the tune of nearly $100 million.
‘Ted’ is a cascade of guilty-pleasure laughs.
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta