Norman Hahn and his sons, who own a Lancaster County cabinetry company, are Mennonite Christians who believe it would be a sin to pay for certain contraception services.
“It may well be that as the chief justice, John Roberts cared a little more about the court’s institutional posture and just was not willing to take what would have been an extraordinarily activist step,” says Ted Ruger.
The US Supreme Court could rule as early as today on whether all or part of President Obama’s healthcare law passes constitutional muster.
- Police: Shoplifters Conceal $600 In Prescription Drugs Down Front Of Their Pants
- Car Crash Causes Hundreds of Residents To Lose Power In Bucks County
- Dom Giordano Speaks To Gov. Corbett About Increase In Gas Prices Under Proposed Bill
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...