His face was crushed. The television personality Marc Summers broke almost every bone in his face.
One suspect is in custody after they tried to steal a city cab, says Philadelphia police.
Tony Danza, the 61-year-old actor best known for his roles in the iconic television shows ‘Who’s the Boss?’ and ‘Taxi,’ has hosted his own talk show, starred on Broadway and appeared on numerous TV series and films.
During the storm wicked weather took down trees and flooded streets in parts of Philadelphia.
At least two people were injured in an early morning car accident in North Philadelphia.
Jeff Hornstein of the newly-formed “Greater Philadelphia Taxi Association” says the contractor VTS is primarily a credit card processing company and that there have been multiple problems with its attempt to become a dispatching service.
The Sunday after Thanksgiving is one of the busiest travel days of the year with millions of people taking to the roads, rails and sky.
A local cab company says it’s willing to provide handicapped-accessible taxis, but it’s waiting for permission from the Philadelphia Parking Authority.
A warning for women from Philadelphia police: Beware of your surroundings.
- Plenty To Do If You’re Staying In Town For Memorial Day Weekend
- Reproduction Of Historic Slave Ship Arrives At Seaport Museum
- Memorial Day Weekend: Jersey Shore’s First Big Test After Superstorm Sandy
- Historic Society Hill Church Prepares to Mark Its 250th Anniversary
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta