Chris provides updates on the roller coaster blown out into the ocean in Seaside Heights by Hurricane Sandy and one of the stars of Two and A Half Men calling his show filth. He says he does not want his sons asking for dolls for Christmas and warns against the drama that could be caused from joining an office lottery pool. He also talks to Tom McGrath from the Philly Post.
Chris responds to Warren Buffett’s call for higher taxes on the rich. He talks to Conservative Columnist Mark Steyn about his new book, After America and to Christine O’Donnell about her new book, Trouble Maker.
Chris talks to Kansas City Television Reporter Diane Cho about the devastating tornado in Joplin Missouri, Inquirer Reporter and Crime Guy George Anastasia about the latest Philadelphia Mafia arrests and Congressman Mike Fitzpatrick, just back from his tour of Guantanamo Bay.
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Pa. Senate Tackles Liquor Bill
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...