A Philadelphia judge has imposed sentence in a human trafficking, theft, and abuse case, saying he simply can not imagine how the defendants, or any human beings, could inflict such cruel abuse on others.
A Philadelphia man has been sentenced to up to 30 years in prison as part of a plea deal for his role in a human trafficking and torture case.
Defendants Michael and Tamara Rhoades, and Steven Mills each have pleaded guilty in a stunning and depraved human trafficking, assault and torture case in North Philadelphia.
Police say a woman from Pittsburgh was lured to Philadelphia and then later held hostage, beaten and set on fire by people she lived with.
- Officials In Montgomery County School District Unveil New Security System
- Two Historic Buildings In South Jersey Among State's ''Most Endangered''
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Veteran Phila. Police Narcotics Officer Caught In FBI Sting, Charged With Ripoff
- Man Sues South Philly Sex Shop, Claims Gel Burned His Weenie
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...
- 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy...