Competitive eating is as American as (lots of) apple pie. What does it take to be competitive in the world of competitive eating?
Sometime Friday morning Jonathan “Super” Squibb will steal away from his entourage, all the backstage hoopla and chaos that promises to be Wing Bowl 20 and seek out a small focus corner, his own personal fortress of solitude.
Competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi is about to take on a new challenge, in a completely different venue than he’s ever encountered before, as the star attraction of Wing Bowl 20.
The greatest competitive eater of all time, the legendary Takeru Kobayashi, will join SportsRadio 94WIP’sWing Bowl 20 to compete against dozens of eaters for $20,000 in cash and additional prizes.
Legendary Competitive eater Takeru Kobayashi joined Angelo Cataldi and the Morning Team in studio on Jan. 26, 2011 to talk about Wing Bowl 19 and competitive eating.
- Chester County Student Suspended, Cited After Classmate Hit By BB
- AC Casino Operators Look For New Options In Search Of Profits
- Three Children Injured In Southwest Philadelphia House Fire
- Spike In Gas Prices Not Affecting Memorial Day Weekend Travel
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...