If you’re headed to the Linc to join friends for tailgating at a Philadelphia Eagles game, consider taking public transportation or a cab, especially if you will be drinking and don’t have a designated driver.
Tailgating is all about fans, food and team spirit. You don’t need a fancy tailgate mobile to your show team spirit, you just need the right tailgating outfit. From understated to over the top, these tips for putting together your own unique, homemade Eagles tailgating outfit will have your team spirit flying high.
Football and birthdays share a lot in common with food, fun, friends and celebrating. Combine your next birthday celebration with a tailgate party for the best of both worlds.
As Eagles fans look forward to the better times sure to come, they can reflect on the past to find inspiration and hope in Philadelphia’s rich football heritage.
Football games go on in just about all weather conditions, and Philadelphia fans certainly know how to weather a bad storm.
Good food, a party atmosphere and celebration are all important ingredients to a successful tailgate. Here are a few tips to keep trouble out of the mix.
Eagles tailgaters will show their support, circling the wagons as Philadelphia hosts Dallas this Sunday.
While food, fun and fellowship are key ingredients for a successful tailgate party, so is finding the parking lot that best fits your tailgating needs. To find the right party for you, get familiar with the personalities of the lots themselves before seeking your parking space.
Cool trucks or unique travel vans ain’t got nothing on these. Check out some of the most badass tailgating vehicles on four wheels.
Check out these profiles to see if you recognize yourself or perhaps someone else you know who loves to celebrate their hometown, fellow fans, good food and Eagles football.
Tailgate enthusiasts from Philly unite and follow these 10 commandments to ensure your Eagles tailgate party goes off without a hitch.
This week, the Philadelphia Eagles will be at Heinz Field to play against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Fans will travel to Pittsburgh to cheer on the Eagles at the game, however many can’t make the trip and will be at home cheering on the team. Here are the top five places that will have any Philadelphia Eagles fan feeling like they’re at Lincoln Financial Field.
With the Eagles playing the Giants this Sunday, it is important that you plan accordingly for getting to and leaving Lincoln Financial Field.
Be a hit at any Eagles tailgate by packing some essential Philadelphia treats.
Follow this guide for the smoothest parking experience at Lincoln Financial Field.
- American Cancer Society Chides New Jersey For Lack of Anti-Smoking Spending
- Chesco Company Says Its Anonymized Web Searches Gaining New Spotlight
- Blog: BJ's, Costco, Walmart - Services to Buy, Consider, or Skip
- Father, Son Acquitted Of Sex Trafficking After Prostitutes Testify On Their Behalf
- Technology Outage Leads To Delays At Philadelphia International Airport
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In... Tiger Woods At The US Open At...
- Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP... Orr At The Shore 2013
- NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...