A Glenolden, Delaware County man is facing attempted murder charges after he entered the Upper Darby Police station early Saturday morning with a loaded gun demanding that his girlfriend be released.
Timekeepers in Geneva, Switzerland have met to consider getting rid of the 40-year-old practice that keeps the world’s atomic clocks synchronized with the Earth’s rotation.
Lower Merion police are on the lookout for a groper following two separate incidents Monday.
For now it’s optional, but eventually all member profiles will change to a “timeline” format, similar to a digital scrapbook.
Three boys are facing charges stemming from a reported sex assault at a Philadelphia elementary school.
The brothers were born June 9th and have since grown to about 28 pounds each.
Pennsylvania and New Jersey are now among at least seventeen states affected by a voluntary recall of cantaloupes.
Contract talks continue between the Association of Catholic Teachers and the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, as the two sides try to come together to avoid a strike at the city’s Catholic High Schools.
Medical waste that was improperly disposed of has been discovered on a New Jersey beach.
City dwellers often turn to community gardens as a way to grow their own fresh produce. But it doesn’t build a sense of community when your hard word is stolen before you have a chance to enjoy it.
Lawmakers from Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Delaware, along with small business leaders, held a roundtable discussion on how to encourage entrepreneurship and create more jobs.
Seven people were injured — one critically — after a car slammed into a crowded Burger King in Center City Philadelphia Monday afternoon.
Brides-to-be have many more options than they once did when it comes to dresses.
The “Child is Missing” alert is different from an “Amber” alert, says Sherry Friedlander, who started the “A Child Is Missing” organization 14 years ago.
A ruling Tuesday from the New Jersey Supreme Court orders the state to spend more money on the poorest school districts despite Governor Chris Christie’s efforts to balance the budget.
- 1 Hospitalized In Police-Involved Shooting In North Philadelphia
- Health: Dangerous Deals Undercover Investigations Leads To Man Running from CBS 3 Cameras Again
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta