Police are investigating the shooting of two teens aboard a SEPTA Broad Street subway train Wednesday afternoon. One of the teens is in critical condition.
A suspect has been arrested in connection with the shooting of a young man from southwest Philadelphia on SEPTA’s Broad Street line Saturday afternoon.
A 22-year-old man was rushed to Temple University Hospital after being robbed and shot at a SEPTA station Saturday afternoon.
SEPTA spokeswoman Jerri Williams says the man had apparently gone down onto the tracks to retrieve an object of some kind.
- Judge Imposes Maximum Sentence On Man For Violent Robbery Of Elderly Woman
- Car Carrier Crashes Into Low Clearance Bridge In Whitemarsh
- Man Shot By Police In Carney's Point After Car Stop
- Source: Federal Funds Might Be Made Available For Philadelphia Schools
- Pennsylvania Senate Republicans Unveil Liquor Reform Proposal
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...