Chris discusses the potential charges against the alleged abductor, Ariel Castro, in the Cleveland kidnapping cases, the continuing jury deliberations in the Kermit Gosnell trial, and the latest in the Benghazi investigations. He talks to Steve Cordasco on Finance Friday, Beasley Reece from CBS 3, and Comedian Myq Kaplan.
Chris discusses the latest on the negotiations to avert the fiscal cliff, the controversy now surrounding South Korean Rapper, Psy, and his time Friday Night at the Philly Pops. He talks to CSN Philly’s Ray Didinger about yesterday’s last-second Eagles win in Tampa and to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein about Corey Booker running for Governor of New Jersey on the Monday Morning Matchup.
It is becoming more and more clear that it was liberal-leaning politicians who threw her under the bus and they are also the ones who are keeping her under the bus.
Now that the Obama White House and senior intelligence officials have reportedly admitted that they approved Susan Rice’s inaccurate talking points about the Benghazi terrorist attack being the reaction to a protest about a film rather than a terrorist attack, the investigation must go on.
Chris analyzes how he thinks Republicans need to adjust their presence inside of popular culture to win future elections and Marco Rubio’s answer to a question on the age of the earth. He talks to CBS Military Analyst Mike Lyons about the tensions in the Middle East, Tom McGrath from the Philly Post, Actor Charles Grodin and hosts the Piazza Pet of the Week.
As the politicians on the “left” and other persons on the political “left” insist that the election is over and that is why the rest of Americans should move on and drop the Benghazi, Libya controversy, those “leftists” need to understand exactly why the truth about the Benghazi terrorist attack needs to come out.
Obama’s press conference confirmed the fear that many Americans have. It’s the fear that Americans are apparently in for more of the same in terms of having a non-compromising and less-than-totally-transparent politician in the Oval Office.
Chris keeps you up to date with the latest details of the scandal surrounding David Petreaus. He talks to Bradley Cooper about his new movie, Silver Lining’s Playbook, Secretary of the Commonwealth, Carol Aichele, about voter fraud in Philadelphia and Kat Cole, President of Cinnabon, about her appearance tomorrow night on Undercover Boss.
- Philly Embracing Role As Title Town For Colleges
- Labor Leaders Unveil Petition Calling On Mayor Nutter To Return Award Bearing Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Name
- President Obama To Visit Jersey Shore With Gov. Christie On Tuesday
- CBS Philly Stations Raise More Than $225,000 For Oklahoma Disaster Victims
- Some Says Boy Scouts' Vote To Allow Gay Members Doesn't Go Far Enough
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta