susan g komen
Thousands celebrated Mother’s Day in Philadelphia at the 23rd annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure.
The president of Susan G. Komen for the Cure is resigning and founder Nancy Brinker is moving away from day-to-day management as fallout from the foundation’s brief decision to end Planned Parenthood funding reaches its highest ranks.
This is a pep rally with a purpose. Hundreds of student from the Spring-Ford 8th Grade Center in Royersford hit the track on a warm Friday afternoon to walk on behalf of two causes: Susan G. Komen for the Cure; and suicide prevention and awareness.
Chris asks why Saturday Night Live isn’t more critical of President Obama? He talks to Jeff Roe and Michael Bronstein on the Monday Morning Matchup, Phillies Manager Charlie Manuel coming off their series with San Diego, and Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell.
For some battling cancer, a lifesaving treatment can actually come at a cost.
The Susan G. Komen organization has restored funding to Planned Parenthood following criticism from liberal groups and lawmakers, after its decision to stop contributions to the organization.
The Susan G. Komen organization has come in for criticism from liberal groups and lawmakers, after its decision to stop its contributions to Planned Parenthood because of its policy of not funding organizations that are under investigation, the local komen affiliate is concerned about the decision.
Chris reviews the decision by Susan G. Komen for the Cure to stop funding breast exams for Planned Parenthood and asks how structured childhood should be. He talks to Miss Delaware, Maria Cahill, and comedian Shane Hauss.
A first of it’s kind program to get Latina women screened for breast cancer in Camden County. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl is On Your Side.
The Philadelphia affiliate of Susan G. Komen recently posted a viral video, starring local cheerleaders. United Healthcare has pledged fifty-thousand dollars to fight breast cancer if the video receives five million views. Watch the video…
It began as a promise, sister-to-sister and it has now become a world-wide movement. It shows the power of one; ne promise can change the world. Nancy Brinker hopes to make a huge change—she hopes […]
- 3 On Your Side: New Shore Rental Charge
- Couple With Down Syndrome Gets Surprising Offer From Same Movie Theater They Say Mistreated Them
- Many Folks Spending Memorial Day Weekend Doing A Lot Of…Nothing
- Suspect Wanted In Sex Assault Of 15-Year-Old In Philadelphia
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...