In Philadelphia, we’ll be celebrating Pi Day in some slightly irrational ways, with many more desserts and circular foods than usual.
Not everyone’s vision of a perfect Thanksgiving is Norman Rockwell-esque; some people prefer to have others do the cooking and cleaning up for them so they can relax and enjoy their family (or their solitude). These are the top restaurants in Philly serving up delicious dishes for Thanksgiving this year.
Wings and sports; they just go together. Here’s a look at a six spots that will leave you satiated…and reaching for the towelettes.
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Ribbon Cutting To Open Jersey Shore For Memorial Day Weekend Makes Guinness World Records
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...