The Wawa had batteries and bread, but was out of most varieties of milk.
Police say an elderly woman was robbed at a grocery store in Gladwyne on Tuesday.
The incident happened at 10:53 a.m. when an 85-year-old woman was inside of the Superfresh grocery store on New Castle Avenue in New Castle.
The first full-size grocery store in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia opened Friday morning, and shoppers took advantage of grand opening specials to prepare for Hurricane Irene.
For some longtime residents of Northern Liberties, the opening of the SuperFresh is welcome — but with reservations about the pricing.
If you’re like most people, you probably do the majority of your grocery shopping at one supermarket. But is that really the best store for you?
Three Pathmark stores and seven Superfresh supermarkets will close within two months, putting nearly 600 union members out of work.
- Cyclist In Critical Condition After Crashing Into Fence In Fairmount Park
- SRC Votes To Revise Outdated School Donation Policy
- Audit Reveals Problems With 2012 Election At Philadelphia Polling Places
- Masterman Students, Teachers Run To Raise Money For Extracurriculars
- Corbett May Have To Settle For Watered Down Pension Reform Bill
- James Gandolfini Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-...
- 2013 US Open At Merion Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice...