Super Bowl Sunday
Students and volunteers at Washington Township High School in South Jersey were hoping the charity hoagie sale would surpass last year’s $40,000 mark, and it did, in a big way.
The US Defense Logistics Agency, based in Philadelphia, has sent thousands of pounds of food to troops in Afghanistan so they can watch the game and enjoy some munchies from home.
A Philadelphia mob jury could work Super Bowl Sunday if the panel doesn’t reach a verdict this week in the sports betting and loansharking case.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...