With all of 2011′s movies either already on video, there and gone from theaters, or still beckoning moviegoers from marquees through the holiday season, it’s time to salute the cream of this year’s crop.
The vroom-vroom animated sequel earned an estimated $68-million in its impressive debut, topping the opening weekend of the 2006 original, and leaving the competition in its dust.
Despite generally unenthusiastic reviews, “Green Lantern” attracted lots of green this weekend.
Totals weren’t exactly super for Super 8, but they were more than good enough for a first place finish.
The sincere form of flattery that is cinematic imitation can also make for moviemaking magic.
- 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized After 2 Separate Overnight Shootings In Philadelphia
- Activists Work To Spread The Word On The 175th Anniversary Of The Burning Of Pennsylvania Hall
- Emergency Drill To Take Place At Fairmont Station Of Broad Street Subway
- Bank Embezzler Pays Steep Prices After Lying Her Way To A 1 Day Sentencing
- Author Explains How To Cut Plastic Out Of Your Life