The $587.5 million Powerball jackpot-winners may not from our area but that does not mean there weren’t any big winners. There were three $1 million tickets sold in Pennsylvania, one of them at a gas station in Montgomery County.
A car crashed into a Sunoco mini-market in the Somerton section of Northeast Philadelphia Monday.
Governor Tom Corbett announced today that the Commonwealth will enable a global manufacturer of plastics to purchase a portion of the Sunoco Marcus Hook Refinery, impacting hundreds of jobs and creating dozens more.
Sunoco’s South Philadelphia refinery — slated to close next month — will remain open under a deal announced on Monday. 850 jobs are being saved by the deal.
Police in Philadelphia and Montgomery County are investigating the abduction of an employee during a robbery at a gas station early Wednesday morning.
Chris talks to Larry O’Connor of Breitbart TV about his exclusive interview with Mitt Romney, Former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino about his run for Senate and the Secret Service scandal, and Spike Eskin about the release of the Eagles Schedule and the Phillies inconsistent start.
West Deptford Township committee members were due in Superior Court Thursday to respond to a suit from a citizen attempting to terminate a proposed $15 million settlement between the township and Sunoco.
What has brought the region to this stage, where two major oil refineries have been shut down and a third could join them in a couple of months?
If, like most people, you’re worried about gasoline prices, you might.
The tiny town of Marcus Hook, Pa. depended heavily on earned income taxes from the Sunoco plant, now closed. Its local economy is in trouble.
So, with a half-billion-dollar potential hit to the regional economy looming in just three months, what does the future hold for the Delaware Valley’s three local refineries? Sunoco CEO Brian MacDonald isn’t sure.
The feds have approved some $5 million that will aid displaced workers at a pair of shuttered oil refineries in Delaware County.
Delaware County has authorized a $100,000 study to look into potential new uses for the shut-down Sunoco oil refinery in Marcus Hook.
Meanwhile, there’s word that an oil executive has expressed an interest in the Sunoco refinery in Southwest Philadelphia.
Pennsylvania is expected to be the gas hot spot of the country in the coming months.
- New Pantry Program Provides Fresh, Healthy Food To Those In Need
- Man In Critical Condition After Port Richmond Stabbing
- Christie Can Set NJ Election Date, Lawyers Argue
- Philadelphia Man Finds Sinkhole Filled With Green Ooze
- Sea Isle City Residents Prove They’re Stronger Than Sandy As Rebuilding Efforts Continue
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...