Seasonal Affective Disorder is a form of depression where people start to react negatively to the absence of light. It classically happens this time of year when the days are short and the sky is dark and dreary.
When you see it says on a plant label that something needs ‘full sun,’ what does that mean?
It’s the weekend to spring ahead to daylight saving time.
- Electric Companies Prepare For Summer Usage Spike
- Gaming Board Official Concerned About Free On-Line Casino Games
- Governor Corbett Faces Off Against NCAA
- Philadelphia Police Fired At More Suspects, Last Year, Than In The Previous Two Years; Officials Blame Armed Suspects
- National Immigration Rates On The Rise While Births Are On The Decline