Sunil Rattu, 28, of Middlesex County, NJ was killed in September 2011 and his girlfriend wounded, in an alley not far from the casino parking garage where they were held up.
Three Camden men charged in a fatal Atlantic City casino parking garage carjacking will continue to be held on bail ranging from $1 million to $2.5 million.
A second suspect in the fatal carjacking of a Middlesex County man from an Atlantic City casino parking garage has surrendered to police.
Bail has been set at $1 million cash for Phillip Byrd, 20, of Camden, NJ, charged with a fatal carjacking over the weekend at the Trump Taj Mahal casino in Atlantic City.
A robbery and carjacking at the Trump Taj Mahal parking garage left one woman injured and a man dead, police released the identities of those responsible and issued arrest warrants.
An apparent carjacking at the Trump Taj Mahal parking garage in Atlantic City Sunday morning has left one woman injured and a man dead, according to authorities.
- In 2013 Pa. Primary, Most Action In The Cities
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals