New research links some popular drinks to depression. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on what drink may increase or decrease your risk.
Doctors will get together Monday to share ideas on how to get people to drink less soda and other sugary drinks.
Chris details the media’s obsession with Donald Trump and the birther issue. He talks to Ed Klein about his new best seller, The Amateur, Don Russell of the Daily News about Philly Beer week and Dick Morris about his new book, screwed.
- Expert: ecoATMs Easy Money For Thieves
- Christie Acknowledges Progress Made, But Says 'It’s Not Where I Want It To Be'
- Bucks County Unveils Plans For Global War On Terror Memorial, But They Need Help Covering The Costs
- Rapper To Project Music Video Onto 3 Philadelphia Landmarks
- Police Search For Missing 12-Year-Old Boy In Philadelphia
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...