An off-duty deputy sheriff disarmed a teenage boy who was carrying a gun on the Broad Street subway train.
For out more information on Subway here.
As you make your plans for the day, you’ll be facing extra congestion on the roadways as the Phillies game begins at 1:35 and the Flyers take to the ice at 3 p.m.
Authorities say a police chase forced the shutdown of a subway line in downtown Philadelphia and that the suspect was arrested while running on the tracks.
SEPTA is reminding subway riders to be smart about smart phones. Transit officials say there is a dramatic increase of thieves snatching the phones right out of people’s hands.
Subway passengers in New York City have faced jail time or worse for breaking the train’s etiquette rules according to recent article in the New York Times. But could that happen here in Philadelphia? A SEPTA spokesman says no.
An Abington businessman accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill the man he believed was having an affair with his wife and two of his friends is headed back to court next week, looking for lower bail.
America’s love of fast food is taking a hit in this slow economy. A recent survey shows some customers are scaling back trips to fast food restaurants by as much as 20 percent. As a result 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds that many chains are offering eye popping deals to keep customers coming through the doors.
SEPTA is offering extra service this weekend for riders headed to some of the area’s biggest events.
A CBS 3 I-Team Investigation now reveals that the suspect who allegedly tried to throw a SEPTA subway rider off of a Center City and in front of a train is a career criminal with a lengthy history of 35 arrests and numerous convictions.
A suspect was taken into police custody after he allegedly stabbed a man on the platform of a SEPTA subway station Tuesday.
SEPTA is hitting the road to ask riders what they think about a new system for collecting fares.
SEPTA riders are not being asked to dole out for higher fares in the coming year, but the transit agency is warning that it is quickly running out of cash for station and equipment repairs and upgrades.
Youtube videos show SEPTA riders making and eating sandwiches. Other videos show people yelling and fighting. SEPTA says the general rule when riding is to be respectful of others.
Philadelphia and SEPTA police are investigating a shooting on a subway concourse that happened early Tuesday morning.
- Family Of 10-Year-Old Boy Killed In Chester Accident Speaks Out
- Health: Study Shows Facebook Initiative To Boost Organ Donation Registration Worked
- NJ Health Officials Advise Residents Of Coyote Sightings
- City Will Use New Cigarette Tax, Not Tax Hike On Bar Drinks, For School Funding
- SPCA Dogs Bring Welcome Stress-Free Moments To Local Hospital Workers
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... GHI @Home - Metal Shingle /... 11th Annual Gary Papa 5K Run-... Athletes We Wish Stayed In...
- Tiger Woods At The US Open At... Final Round: The U.S. Open At... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Behind the Scenes: TP...
- Orr At The Shore 2013 NCC Retro-Rama Party The Philadelphia Diamonds Of... 2013 US Open At Merion
- Storm Photos: June 13, 2013 WIP Morning Show Father's Day... US Open At Merion Practice... Julius Erving Through The...