Subway passengers in New York City have faced jail time or worse for breaking the train’s etiquette rules according to recent article in the New York Times. But could that happen here in Philadelphia? A SEPTA spokesman says no.
- Police Search For Missing College Student Headed Home To Montgomery County
- Gas Prices Expected To Drop As Summer Travel Season Nears
- Knife-Wielding Suspect Robs Mother, 7-Year-Old Son In Delaware
- Port Richmond Breast Cancer Walk Raises Big Bucks For Research At Local Hospitals
- Coast Guard Finds, Rescues Stranded Boater