By Jim Donovan: Subaru is recalling thousands of its 2014 Forester wagons. A problem with the floor mats can interfere with the clutch, brake or gas pedals. The recall affects 10,000 Foresters made from January 2013 […]
For carmakers, it’s a tough balance, making a connected car that still keeps those inside (and out) safe.
Subaru is recalling nearly 634,000 cars and SUVs in the U.S. because lights beneath the doors can overheat and catch fire.
“It’s got at least 100,000 miles more to go!” – Sarah and her Subaru Impreza 2.5 Hatchback Premium Edition
“The all-wheel drive, style and durability are exactly what I want.” – Victoria and her Subaru impreza
A new list of the safest vehicles of 2012 is out. As 3 On Your Side consumer reporter Jim Donovan tells us, it includes a record number of choices for drivers from SUVs to hybrids.
- Study: Obesity Rates Highest Among Transportation Workers
- Penalty Phase Begins In Kaboni Savage Murder Case
- Local Red Cross Sends Help To Oklahoma Tornado Disaster Area
- Judge To Decide In Several Weeks Whether To Throw Out Corbett’s Case Against NCAA
- Choices For Controller Dominate Philadelphia Primary Ballot
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta
- Angelina Jolie Through The... 8th Annual Ride Of Silence Prince Harry Visits Sandy... 6 Foods For Healthy Hair,...