The study looked at data from 117 deaths captured by American Red Cross mortality tracking during the time period from October 28 to November 30, 2012.
Still, the average teen Facebook user had 300 friends, and 7 in 10 said they are friends with their parents.
The report showed a 2.3 percent drop in college enrollment from spring 2012 to spring of 2013.
Public pools will soon be opening up for the season, but there’s some disgusting new research you might want to consider before you dive in.
Think fast food has gotten healthier? You might want to put down those coconut oil-fried, sea salt-coated french fries and think again.
Crash deaths in cases where drivers were on the phone are seriously underreported, according to a recent analysis of state and federal data by the National Safety Council, an advocacy group.
The list, which highlights the 12 fruits and vegetables that are most contaminated by pesticides, included an additional “Plus” category for the second year in a row.
New research shows that most people diagnosed with depression do not actually meet the criteria for the illness.
So much for stubble burn. A new study shows that a man’s facial hair is directly linked to his perceived attractiveness.
According to a new study from the Teachers College at Columbia University, the vast majority of students in community college would rather take their classes in person as opposed to online.
The “food police” have a new report on which meat is most likely to cause foodborne illness. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more.
Researchers say the study was conducted in order to find out whether or not resting heart rate was an independent risk factor for death or merely an indicator of physical fitness.
According to a study by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism, people consume more calories on days they drink than on days when they don’t imbibe.
Are you in a mixed marriage when it comes to weight? As Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl tells us, it’s worse if the woman is overweight.
Cutting back on soda to cut calories? You might want to scale back your booze consumption, too.
- Local Non-Profit To Name ‘Best Storyteller In Philadelphia’
- Philadelphia Remains 5th Largest City In Country
- Historical Monument To Overlook Graves Of Veterans In Philadelphia
- Author Hopes To Lure People Back Into Studying History With Book On Civil War
- Philadelphia To See Economic Boost From NCAA Lacrosse Championships
- Tractor Trailer Carrying... Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED
- Too Quick To Tweet Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-...
- WIP Morning Show Intern... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival
- Celebrity Photobombs GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze...